Friday, November 15, 2013

November 14 Episode

First I just want to say that Shonda Rhimes needs to go ahead and program all of ABC's shows. Their ratings would go through the roof, I'm telling you.

But last night was heart stopping as per usual. Murder, mayhem. Just the way I like it.

First, Mama Pope is so deep down in the dungeon it took Eli half an hour to get to her. What? She's been down there all these years! What kind of motherfucker is Eli? Well we know he's the most dangerous person on the planet. The President can't even stop him. I think keeping girlfriend in the dungeon is worse that having her killed. Why did he need to do this? Let's see what Shonda has up her sleeve for her. I know she's got to make good use of Khandi Alexander.

I can't believe that Fitz didn't know that Eli was Liv's father. When he said he distanced himself from that situation, he really meant it.

Next, Fitz' rapist Daddy. We knew his Daddy was an asshole, but a rapist, too. WTF. I was actually feeling sorry for Mellie. Screaming at the TV wondering why she wasn't screaming to the high heavens. But her ass was plotting. Even as she was being raped. How to use the rape as a bargaining chip. SMH. Gotta give it to her she worked it that next morning. Look up Blind Ambition in the dictionary and you will find a picture of Mellie.

Now we understand why she has no feelings for their oldest child. That's probably Fitz' Daddy's baby. I'm throwing up a little in my mouth at the thought.

Then there's Quinn. I wanted to blame it all on Huck for creating a monster, but she was turned to the dark side when she was snatched out of that hotel room some time back and started learning the inner workings of fixing scandals. That shit is down and dirty. Now she's got the taste of blood and can't be stopped. Didn't she think for a minute that there would be cameras in the lobby? Damn. Her blood lust got the best of her and now she's caught up in the B316 net. Her ass will be in a dungeon soon enough.

There are so many story lines in Shonda's shows. Another character that's going to get caught up and he doesn't even know it, is the Vice President's husband. He thinks he's slick. Oh, "Honey, I'll be good and keep my hands to myself." He doesn't even like girls. But Mellie's ass is on to him. She and Cyrus are going to set him up good.

It's about to be on and crackalackin"!







2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOH child now that's what I'm talking about now that's a recap. Keep me posted Girlfriend and as Roseanna Dana says its always something .

    ReplyDelete